Business Development Manager - Digital Agency
We have a great new role working for an innovative and multi-award winning Digital Agency in Berkshire! Following a great period of success, they are looking to add to their talented Digital Team with a number of specialist roles.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging Business Development Manager who is driven to succeed and passionate about Digital and Web Marketing. This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced and widely respected digital agency that boasts an impressive portfolio of globally recognised brands.
The person we are looking for will be able to demonstrate innovative thinking have bags of confidence, the ability to think on their own feet and demonstrate exceptional communication and written skills. They will be responsible for pitching to prospective clients, preparing project timescales, preparing budgets, including written proposals.
There is scope to work on marketing materials and events. There will be no cold calling required for this role, all leads are hot!
• Experience in a similar environment, ideally for a digital agency.
• The candidate will be super organised, confident, empathetic, and motivational
• Being fascinated by all things digital he/she aims to keep up-to-date with technology, and definitely enjoy being creative – PPC, SEO, Ecommerce, web design are all areas of knowledge for him/her.
• Excellent written skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in PR and marketing – there will be license to improve our materials and organise events
• Experience in Digital Project Management or Account Management
• Any web design, development or internet marketing skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30-40K + uncapped OTE & Benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £300
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!