Web Trading Manager / Online Trading Manager
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco – a rapidly growing e-commerce business that’s part of the world’s largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We’re not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the latest trends, whether it’s our F&F label or top name brands – all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You’ll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They’re a trendy bunch with high expectations and they’re ready to help you grow your career.
To manage trading activity for a specific division on time and within budget, meeting the commercial objectives in everything from sales targets to conversion rates. I’ll also track competitor and industry activity, identifying and driving opportunities to improve the service and increase revenue as well as carrying out a range of sales and stock analysis to ensure the best consumer offering.
• Previous experience of Web Trading within fashion
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Understanding of web analytics tools eg. Omniture, Google Analytics
• Understanding of usability
• Good understanding SEO
If working in fashion with some of the best in the business isn’t enough, you could also get the opportunity to:
• Share in our success with a profit sharing and bonus scheme
• Save money with exclusive staff discounts and a Privilege Card
• Plan for the future with a pension scheme and life assurance
• Get discounted rates on health cash plans, dental cover and private medical insurance
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org