Senior Web Analyst
Our client is a pioneering communications and software business with truly global brand recognition. They are a thought leader when it comes to innovation and applying leading technology when looking for new ways in which to engage with their online audience.
Working as part of the web analytics team you will provide analysis, insight and to various internal stakeholders to enable them to make informed decisions across commercial, product, and content activities.
• Using Adobe (Omniture) SiteCatalyst, create meaningful dashboards and reports
• Carry out BAU and ad-hoc in-depth analysis into usage of websites, mobile applications, and other devices using Business Objects, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Discover, and Maxymiser.
• Select and apply appropriate web analysis techniques such as pathing, funnel analysis, attribution modelling, segmentation, campaign analysis, and conversion optimisation
• Integrate web analytics insights with information from related disciplines
• Identify opportunities for A/B and multivariate testing and help business owners plan, prepare, analyse and learn from tests
• Present usage analysis to business users and product managers providing explanation and insight into the user behaviours, metrics, and trends.
We are looking for a highly capable web analyst with the ability to engage effectively with internal stakeholders. You will be able to convey complex technical information in a simple, commercial and usable format. You will have proven experience of using insight to deliver business solutions and shape strategy, have demonstrable experience in web analytics and be an expert user of Omniture web analytics products.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Senior Web Analyst
Salary: £40-48k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £350
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and e-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!