The leading marketing platform for commerce, seeks an Account Executive to join the company's emerging European operations based out of its Covent Garden London office.
Established in 2002, my client provides solutions for retailers and other commerce-focused companies to drive revenue through targeted email and cross-channel marketing. They opened its London office in March 2012 to service and expand its client base in the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe.
The company serves over 1000 organisations worldwide, including Armani Exchange, Timex, Samsonite, Moda in Pelle and Direct Golf. In the United States, my client is well regarded as an industry leader and we are looking to extend that leadership to the UK. Here are some of their most recent accolades:
• Ranked as one of the top 100 fastest growing software companies in the United States. (Inc5000)
• Listed as a Best Place to Work for 2010, 2011, and 2012. (Triangle Business Journal)
• Stevie Award Winnerfor Best Customer Service 2009, 2010 and Finalist 2011, 2012
• Great people and dynamic work environment. S
• Leading email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000
They are seeking energetic performers who are competitive, outgoing and can sell. If you are web savvy when it comes to identifying prospects, actually enjoy articulating value to Directors and VP’s, have a genuine interest and passion in E-commerce marketing and the online retail industry; I want to hear from you.
They will provide a best of breed E-commerce marketing application that is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to prove your worth.
This is a compelling opportunity for the right individual – the position allows one to have the high level of impact and career opportunity typically found in a startup while having the support and stability of an established technology leader.
Key skills needed:
●1-3 years of experience carrying and exceeding sales quota
● Experience closing deals rather than qualifying deals for other reps
● Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS), ecommerce, or other software experience is a plus
● Excellent oral, written, phone and interpersonal skills
● Proficiency with Salesforce.com or related CRM applications
● Mobile apps or other experience in customer facing roles a plus
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Dan Gunner at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.