Ecommerce Operations Manager
About the Company...
A luxury fragrance house operating two iconic brands across Europe, North America and Asia.
About the Role...
The Ecommerce Operations role combines commercial ecommerce trading experience with operational expertise. The Ecommerce operation is in a nascent state and is receiving significant investment in 2013. The candidate must be able to demonstrate hands on experience and should come from a retail background.
• Overall responsibility for delivering the Ecommerce growth targets across all international markets
• Day to day responsibility for delivering the customer experience from order through to fulfilment
• Management of the ecommerce fulfilment operation ensuring SLA’s are set and adhered to including management of the customer service team
• Management of the web development partners ensuring the website is operational and continually optimised
• Responsible for identifying and delivering new market opportunities
• Management of the ecommerce department
• Work with the brand and product teams to deliver the proposition and product across digital channels
• Responsible for regular performance reports and insight to the management team
• Must have ecommerce management experience in a similar size retail environment and would have preferably built an operation from the ground-up
• Proven ecommerce trading experience managing budgets and P&L effectively
• Experience of working with a third-party ecommerce platform and experience of dealing with external development teams
• A good all round experience and understanding of ecommerce systems for order management; merchandising; ecommerce; payment gateways and tracking through analytics.
• Experience of challenging and managing online marketing specialists / agencies.
• Team management experience. Happy to be hands on within a small team.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: P338158BS and I'll call you.