E-commerce Operations Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and hands-on E-commerce Operations Manager looking to take the next exciting step in their career and join a well-established and highly successful organisation.
As the successful candidate, you will have day-to-day responsibility for delivering the customer experience from order to fulfilment. With the E-commerce operation receiving significant investment in 2013, you will have overall responsibility for delivering Ecommerce growth targets across all international markets and developing and maintaining this area of the e-commerce platform.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Managing the e-commerce fulfilment operation ensuring SLA’s are set and adhered to including management of the customer service team.
• Managing the web development partners ensuring the website is operational and continually optimised.
• Responsibility for identifying and delivering new market opportunities.
• Managing the e-commerce department.
• Working the brand and product teams to deliver the proposition and product across digital channels.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• E-commerce management experience in a similar sized retail environment and would have preferably built an operation from the ground-up.
• Proven e-commerce trading experience managing budgets and P&L effectively.
• Experience of working with a third-party e-commerce platform and experience of dealing with external development teams.
• Good all round experience and understanding of e-commerce systems for order management; merchandising; e-commerce; payment gateways and tracking through analytics.
• Team management experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.