About the Company...
A highly successful fashion retail group focusing on fashion accessories and footwear. Representing multiple retail and etail brands, based in London, with a growing international retail presence.
About the Role...
An experienced ecommerce web analyst required to deliver insightful guidance geared to significantly improving ecommerce conversions and operations.
• Champion and improve the use of web analytics through the ecommerce team and across the business
• Responsible for analysing the user journey, website features and content – providing recommendations to the team.
• Develop a multivariate testing programme to aid improvement of the online customer experience
• Analysis of performance of 3rd Party marketing agencies
• Analysis of the effectiveness of all online channels
• Analyse and report to senior management the effectiveness of implemented recommendations
• Develop and monitor KPI dashboards, whilst keeping a close eye on the industry; new measurement tools and best practice.
• Analyse all internal and external influences that have an impact on improving ROI, such as ecommerce operations, customer services and social media reviews.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
• Significant experience of the retail/ecommerce sector.
• Thorough understanding of web data analysis from previous roles
• A proven ability to identify and implement improvements
• Solid experience of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or similar
• Thorough Understanding of website customer experience, strategic marketing and retail ecommerce
• Can demonstrate examples of key achievements based upon analytical recommendations made.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: D337895BS and I'll call you.