SEO Account Manager
The objective of the Account Manager role is to support the Account Director by acting as the main liaison point between the client and the MEC team. The Account Manager should be focused on managing client expectations through effective; team management, client relationship skills and digital media knowledge. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy (alongside the Account Director) which drives performance, as well as helping the client to understand their marketplace and their consumer.
The Account Manager will need to develop an understanding of the SEO products and SEO tools used by MEC. Alongside this the Account Manager should be creative and pro-active, seeing and exploiting opportunities to evolve both the accounts they work on and the capabilities of the MEC SEO team in general.
MEC are looking for candidates that are consistent with our core behaviours. These core behaviours are brave, respectful, insatiable and dynamic - in everything that they strive to deliver.
We have some of the brightest minds in the SEO community and as such we are looking for some of the brightest talent to work with us. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and have a high attention to detail. Experience in online marketing and/or SEO is preferred and you should have a real thirst to become a specialist in your field.
• Team management: primarily involved with managing, coaching and motivating the account executives.
• Workload management and prioritisation of your own outputs and those of the account executives.
• Generate and maintain a culture of consistently improving on client expectations.
• Ensure consistent communication between the client and the SEO team; junior and senior team members alike.
• Develop relationships with other MEC departments to explore opportunities and improve the value of MEC as a digital partner.
• Develop and maintain the trust and respect of key client contacts.
• Develop understanding of the client marketplace and the client’s business.
• Develop a clear understanding of financial management and outputs required for the client’s account.
• Develop a clear understanding of the client’s SEO strategy, allowing you to take ownership of that strategy and be creative in suggesting and implemented new strategies and tactics.
• Initiate the continuous exposure of clients to media developments (trends, inflation, and innovation). Ensure that this becomes part of the development of Account Executives from a client perspective and internally.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Direct Line: 0207 803 2998
Reception: 0207 803 2000