Conversion Optimisation Manager, Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011 and is Europe’s first MMA certified mobile marketing agency. We were also recently recognised as the Best Agency (2012) at the UK Search Awards.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
As a fundamental part of our strategic growth plans, we are now recruiting for a Conversion Optimisation Manager with extensive experience of driving conversion improvements and revenue growth for our Blue Chip clients to take advantage of.
Working within our Insights Team, you will already have a strategic digital testing background with a strong testing skill-set and excellent relationship management skills.
The role will involve working across a number of different business areas including our Paid Search Team, Design and Development Team, and other traffic driving entities to ensure we are driving incremental and continual performance in our client’s persuasive architecture and conversion journey.
• Act as an optimisation subject matter expert and centre of excellence for both clients and internal teams
• Design, develop, launch testing, targeting and optimisation activities amongst our client base
• Develop the framework in which all optimisation activities are implemented and measured
• Contribute to new and existing client proposals in writing and in person
• Keep abreast of industry developments and changes that could have an impact both on client and company performance.
• Champion the benefits of online optimisation internally and externally amongst our existing and potential clients
• Create a robust governance structure that determines the correct metrics to be used for each test and definitions of test success and failure
• The delivery of tests and on-going optimisations for our clients that delivers demonstrable added-value
• Develop, design and prioritise testing within a common sense marketing approach
• A strong analytical background and a common sense understanding of marketing messaging
• Demonstrable insight and marketing skills to develop optimisation plans which will drive actionable improvements
• The ability to present and report to both internal and external stakeholders the strategic scope, method, implementation and subsequent reporting of the incremental benefits and on-going future refinement
• Experienced in the use of AB Testing and MVT tools and techniques
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to: Julian.email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929