Account Director, Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011 and is Europe’s first MMA certified mobile marketing agency. We were also recently recognised as the Best Agency (2012) at the UK Search Awards.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
As part of our strategic growth plans, we are now seeking an outstanding candidate to take a leading role within the Client Services Team. Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be a highly experienced, dynamic and proactive Account Director capable of driving forward new projects and client relationships.
You will grow in a creative environment, demonstrate your passion for online marketing and provide outstanding results for your clients.
Previous experience in a Senior Account Management role, along with a proven track record working with Blue Chip clients, is essential.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
• Management of key client engagements, ensuring high quality service provision is at the forefront of all communication
• Project management of operational team output across all major service offerings including SEO, PPC, PR, Content and Social Media
• Management and mentoring of junior client services team members
• Regular attendance of client review meetings
• Presentation of campaign successes, challenges and intelligence to client stakeholders up to C level
• Provision of weekly, monthly and ad hoc client reporting
• Introduction of new services to clients leveraging your relationship building and sales skills
• Strategic planning for all client engagements and development of detailed roadmaps
• Internal review planning & delivery across all clients
• Previous experience in a senior client services role, specifically within the Digital Marketing industry
• Ability to influence & steer the account team to ensure that the appropriate activity is implemented to surpass our clients quality standards and objectives
• Ability to present a diverse portfolio of online marketing services, including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online PR
• Proven leadership and relationship building skills
• Experience of working with account planning to develop best in class marketing strategies and Insights, with a good appreciation of how strategic planning can help create the 'big picture'
• Proven experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and vendors
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to: Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929