Head of PR & Social Media
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011 and is Europe’s first MMA certified mobile marketing agency. We were also recently recognised as the Best Agency (2012) at the UK Search Awards.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
Due to our continuing success we now have an opportunity for a talented individual to lead our Digital PR & Social Media Offerings as part of our well established and growing Creative Communications Dept.
The ideal candidate would be a PR professional currently at account manager level looking for more responsibility and the chance to work on some big brand name clients. You will need strong experience in PR, either within and agency or in-house, as well as an understanding and interest in digital marketing and social media and the commercial benefits that it can deliver.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
• Reporting to the Creative Communications Director
• Multiple consumer and B2B PR client accounts, across Europe
• Managing PR and Social Media projects from beginning to end, including budgets and resource
• Mentoring junior team members, helping to manage their workload and conduct training
• Producing new business proposals
• Conducting client calls and attending client meetings
• Media relations, online and offline publications
• Researching and identifying new and creative ways of utilising client budgets, conducting and attending brainstorms
• Responsible for working closely with the client services team to produce monthly reports and recommendations for all Social and PR activity
• Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally
• Excellent project management and copywriting skills with a keen eye for a story and opportunities for our clients
• An organised and creative individual who’s looking to join a forward thinking digital agency
• The ability to hit the ground running and bring your experience to complement our existing creative team, in a fast-paced and busy environment
• Multiple language skills would be advantageous
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to: Julian.email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929