A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative and dynamic website manager to run Party Pieces’ busy e-commerce retail site taking many thousands of orders a week. A chance for you to really make a difference and demonstrate your ability to improve conversion rates and maximise revenue by managing and developing an attractive and user-friendly site.
• To manage all aspects of our busy retail website.
• Oversee the effective merchandising of the products we sell on a day to day basis taking account of seasonal and topical opportunities.
• Manage externally sourced PPC , SEO and Affiliate activity and use social and email marketing to promote the site so it is the first choice of customers buying party products online.
• Develop the site to take advantage of new technology (eg. Mobile technology) and evolving marketing opportunities. Propose, test and implement improvements.
• Use analytics and reporting to monitor day to day activity along with discovering where improvements can be made to our advantage.
About you……ideally you will have some or all of the following attributes and experience:-
• Graduate calibre with proven experience managing all aspects of a successful retail E-
• Strong commercial outlook with determination to maximise online sales, continue to grow the business and improve conversion rates and market share.
• Experience of online marketing channels including overseeing outsourced SEO, SEM, affiliate, social and email activities.
• Sound experience with web analytics.
• Ideally some creative skills and ability to put together or oversee the make up of marketing emails using design software and HTML.
• Ambitious, with a hunger to learn and to develop and take on additional responsibilities.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please forward your CV to our advertising consultant, Russell White, Managing Partner,
Premier Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org.