Senior Ecommerce Manager
About the Company...
This British brand has been going strong for many years. With lots of popular concessions as well as a significant number of UK (as well as International) high street stores, they continue to grow due to their established brand, quality products and loyal customer base and are now looking for a key player for their ecommerce team
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to manage both the day to day running and the strategy development for the online store. Responsibilities including:
• Manage the sales plan for the online store, using analytics to understand site usage and customer behaviour
• Using insights to determine promotions, merchandising and email campaigns
• Oversee external third parties managing online marketing including SEO and PPC
• Manage internal ecommerce team including content, marketing and merchandising
• Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and determine on-going strategy
• Take responsibility for online content, as well as online marketing campaigns (also working alongside offline teams to ensure consistency in channels)
• Previous experience in a similar, Senior Ecommerce role, working within an online retail business, managing everything from content, to merchandising and sales/customer analysis
• Experience with online marketing techniques including PPC, SEO, email marketing, affiliates and social media
• Management experience, of both internal teams and external agencies
• Good understanding and experience with CMS Systems and analytics packages
• Organised, analytical, excellent at time management and great at relationship building
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07834 517376