Digital Marketing Performance Manager
CorporatePay delivers market leading prepaid card solutions that enable their clients to maximise their profitability by designing and delivering world-class programmes that transform how they manage payments with their employees, suppliers, customers and citizens. Our industry award winning products include both ‘off-the-shelf’ and customised solutions to meet clients’ individual needs, delivering significant efficiencies and a range of benefits for all, regardless of size and industry.
Based in Hammersmith, West London, CorporatePay was formed in 2008 and has grown rapidly into a profitable, leading edge digital payments company. Recently acquired in May 2012 by Wright Express Corp (a NYSE listed organisation), CorporatePay is now embarking on a further period of rapid expansion and they are looking for people with ‘can-do’ attitudes to join their innovative and ambitious team.
As CorporatePay continues to expand and evolve, the company needs to focus on maximising the performance of the growing product range by acquiring web traffic in the most efficient ways, whilst ensuring the traffic conversion rates continue at industry leading rates. Our client is therefore looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager who will take full responsibility for the management of driving traffic to their online presence of direct and partner brands.The successful person will conduct on-going performance reviews of the web assets to improve content, customer conversions and the customer journey, through a combination of site and customer data analysis.
The main purpose of this role is to develop strategies for the optimisation of digital marketing, to take the channels to market, to constantly review and refresh to maintain market visibility. The successful candidate will have proven experience of driving online sales growth through new customer acquisition and retention, in addition to the ability to analyse and manage digital marketing performance to achieve target costs per acquisition.
In this role you will:
· Develop the e-commerce marketing strategy for CorporatePay’s products and services.
· Assess the usage and performance level of each digital channel
· Review and develop new approaches to maximise channel effectiveness.
· Manage day-to-day execution of digital marketing campaigns.
· Manage and coach a team of 2 marketing analysts.
· Collaborate with internal teams/functions to support product marketing and sales maximisation
· Hands on experience of all digital marketing areas at both a business and technical level
(including PPC campaign management and Search engine marketing (SEM & SEO).
· Ability to use wide ranging digital media to deliver sales (including social networking,
email marketing, online competitions and affilitate networks).
· Copywriting and editing experience with the ability to write high quality content.
· Experience of managing and coaching a team.
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
· Intellectually capable of quickly acquiring product knowledge about CorporatePay’s
offering as well as the prepaid card and travel industries.
· Relevant degree or marketing qualification.
· More than 5 years experience in a similar role.
· Excellent understanding of web trends, branding, usability and conversion.
· Excellent eye for detail
· Ideally proficient in Photoshop or Illustrator, and web page creation using HTML, CSS.
· Wireframing experience using Balsamiq or Visio would be advantagious.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send your current CV and covering letter explaining why you'd like to join us and how your experience is relevant to our requirements.
Apply email - firstname.lastname@example.org