User Experience Manager
Reporting to the Head of Digital Experience, the Customer Journey Manager is responsible for the successful operation of key applications which are seen as core services on the Royal Mail Group websites.
Your key focuses will be:
• Managing the operation and development of the applications set which make up the core services of the Royal Mail websites.
• Optimise the user journeys through the core applications for commercial benefit
• Agree the priorities for developments across the core applications,
• Liaise with Business Units on use of and development of core applications.
• Drive up satisfaction with the core applications.
With significant experience of e-commerce and developing user experience in a B2B environment you will have excellent influencing and stakeholder mgmt skills as well as experience of web project management. Able to demonstrate the commercial value of core applications you will have a strong track record of managing technical teams to tight deadlines and budgets.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
For further information and to apply, please click on the link below.