Senior Manager Digital Marketing, PPC
A bit about the Team:
The Digital Marketing team is a global Centre of Excellence, responsible for driving profitable traffic to all ASOS sites. ASOS is in fast growth through out the world and the team’s role is to continue to fuel that growth to make ASOS the top online fashion destination for twenty-somethings, globally.
The Senior Manager, PPC will report into the Head of Digital Marketing. There is currently one direct report (PPC Exec) into this role, and there are two agencies to manage. Over time we envisage that this team will grow, as we support more and more countries, and start to bring some PPC capabilities in-house.
The Senior Manager, PPC will define and implement the global PPC strategy, and put together a programme of change and improvement to help ASOS achieve a best in class PPC operation. They will manage the large and growing budget of £8m, and drive a significant proportion of revenue for the company as a whole. The channel is highly complex and highly analytical. In addition there are important stakeholders across International markets, who will sometimes have conflicting objectives
to the Digital Marketing team. The individual who takes on this challenge will need to be highly analytical, confident, good at building relationships and have significant experience of building and managing a PPC function globally.
What Success Looks Like:
• Eg Delivery of required performance levels and KPIs
• Eg Profit and Loss against agreed budgets
Skills and experience you will need:
• Highly analytical and very comfortable with numbers. Happy to be calculating ROI, elasticity of spend and PPC valuations
• Experience of managing large budgets across countries, along with forecasting and analysis
• Experience of managing and incentivising agencies to deliver strict targets
• Understanding of the latest technology – bid management, automated reporting, tagging and
• Adept at stakeholder management, collaborating with International country site managers and pushing back where it makes sense
• Team management, able to motivate and develop more junior team members
• Enthusiasm and passion for PPC and for Digital Marketing overall
• Ability to see and set the bigger picture, experience of looking at impact of PPC on SEO and on other channels
• Results oriented and obsessed with delivering targets
• Highly organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
The Story so far…ASOS burst on to the scene in 2000 and hasn’t looked back. We are the UK’s
number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, we are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. We ship to over 190 countries and also have specific sites targeting the USA, French and German, Italian and Australian markets. With much excitement we opened our office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after. This is all part of our strategy, which we call ASOS Future.
Our ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, having set ourselves a target to reach £1bn annual sales by 2015. Therefore it is really important to us that we continue to attract top talent across the globe to help us realise our goals.
The ASOS Way
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
We are Passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate
We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they
want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We Restlessly Innovate; we don’t stand still, we give it a go and we’re brave.
We are Collaborative and Respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality – it’s our people that make the difference.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please visit http://careers.asos.com/applying/vacancies