Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic CRM Manager looking to join a successful international retailer? If so, this could be the job for you!
As the successful candidate of this exciting role, you will be responsible for CRM and e-mail communication with customers, briefing designers and developing a strategic contact approach.
You will be the centre of Analytics for the eCommerce team, reporting on multiple data platforms and report back useful and intelligent insight to the Head of eCommerce and other members of the eCommerce team.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Understanding the database and key customer segments, implementing companywide strategies to build these into a succinct strategy, which can be implemented across the business.
• Increasing conversion of key customer segments and drive revenue from data driven insights.
• Managing the customer insight programme, ensuring all e-mails are designed built and sent out on time.
• Constantly reviewing the customer insight programme and developing it into a full and comprehensive customer conversion, segmentation and retention strategy.
• Daily reporting and analysis across all channels.
• Day-to-day management of CRM strategy, email execution and reporting.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Bachelors’ degree in a related field.
• 3 A level passes, plus 5 good GCSE passes (A-C).
• 2 years’ minimum experience in an economics or data based background.
• Knowledge of different ESP’s and the skills to manage campaigns.
• Experience of managing email channel.
• Understanding of CRM campaigns and reporting systems.
• Experience with web-based email broadcast tools e.g. Campaign Commander (desirable).
• Design and email coding skills (desirable).
• Reliable and hard working, with a strong analytics mind to produce interesting and thought provoking reports.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.