Senior Online Marketing Manager
My client is a leading specialist multi-channel retailer. With a market leading proposition, first class systems and supply chain infrastructure they are well positioned to capitalise on their current success and continue their stellar growth. With significant expansion plans underway they are looking to hire a talented Online Marketing Manager who can drive both the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing ones.
• Develop the acquisition and retention strategy to successfully attract, retain and maximise spend from online customers.
• Implement our online acquisition and retention strategy, working with internal teams to successfully delivery key activities.
• Conduct review of existing processes and propose strategic changes to increase customer acquisition, return on ad spend, conversion, basket value and customer retention.
• Establish a segmented approach to email marketing that improves customer engagement, and effectively targets each segment to increase sales.
• Deliver an effective email marketing strategy that will drive increased visits to the website, build awareness of new services and propositions and encourage multichannel participation
• Review and refine our email welcome programme so that it promotes key and targeted messages to our customers.
• Ensure the Affiliate programme is optimised, reviewing and negotiating improved terms with suppliers.
• Review current Social media activity with a view to driving engagement with customers.
• Review online marketing trends with a ‘test and learn’ approach towards the latest technology/applications/media opportunities.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
You should be a hands-on digital expert with extensive experience across all online marketing channels but specifically email & eCRM, Affiliates and Social media. You will demonstrate a proven track record of successfully driving increased traffic to a website and retaining existing customers and be used to working with good sized budgets and digital agencies. An effective and influential communicator you will be comfortable liaising with senior management and reporting on performance.
We will accept candidate CVs from any consumer orientated background, but ideally those who have experience gained from the retail sector.
Position: Online Marketing Manager
Salary: £55-65K + benefits
Location: South West
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!