Web Insight Analyst
About the Company...
Our client is a highly successful London-based online fundraising platform which has raised over a £1 billion to date. The company prides itself on retaining its start-up culture, giving its employees a voice and a stake in the business. Could you be the new addition to their team?
About the Role...
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical person who has worked at a large organisation before. Using analytics tools, successfully improving campaign performance, reporting on customer behaviour and reporting on web analytics data, by developing a web analytics dashboard. Your other responsibilities are:
• Identify objectives to define and deliver suitable web analytics measurement strategies with details of campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
• Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights
• Analysing the effect of different online channels identifying innovative strategies for improvement and growth
• Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
• Using web analytics together with other data sources to troubleshoot campaign performance issues
• Performing ROI analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns educating clients on the benefits and the importance of online measurement & conversion optimisation
• Numerate Degree level qualification
• Experience of working in a marketing/business analysis environment
• Experience of working with web analytical software such as Google Analytics and Omniture and intelligence tools such as Hitwise and Comscore
• Experience of measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns, transactions, conversions etc..
• Enthusiastic and driven, with meticulous attention to detail and overall passion for excellence
• Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, with the ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholder
• Ability and eagerness to pass on knowledge to other team members
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Bobby by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07921 040638