Multi-Channel Assistant Order Manager
Our leading retail client is looking to warmly welcome a Multi-Channel Assistant Order Manager into their team.
As the successful candidate, your role will play an imperative part in managing the order attributes for all fulfilment routes within the Product Information Management system and ensure that orders are processed successfully.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
• Managing the configuration and optimisation of the new Order management System (OMS).
• Managing the availability of inventory for all non stock-fed systems.
• Identifying areas of failure through analysis of system reports.
• Monitoring the Order Management Dashboard, and taking the appropriate actions to resolve issues.
• Working with the eCommerce Trading and Operations Teams to manage peak trading and communications.
• Driving improvement into analytics and reporting associated with the eCommerce operation.
• Inputting to new eCommerce development projects and supporting the implementation of new processes.
• Reviewing service, processes and systems to ensure they meet the required standards.
Key skills required to apply:
• Good knowledge of eCommerce order fulfilment systems and process.
• An interest and understanding in IT concepts
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.