CRM & Data Analyst
1 x CRM & Data Analyst. 35 hours/ 5 days per week
We are looking for an experienced CRM & Data Analyst to join Heal’s E-commerce team full time.
• Management and development of customer database
• Develop and implement a multichannel CRM strategy
• Work with the eCommerce, marketing and Executive teams to define and implement a CRM strategy across all marketing channels
• Delivery of campaign data extracts and data selections for all marketing campaigns and promotional activity
• Develop post campaign analysis reporting to help optimise future campaign performance across all channels
• Undertake strategic customer segmentation review and develop strategy to drive sales and customer retention through data mining and analysis.
• To provide database expertise on the available criteria for data extraction, and provide analytical expertise to help optimise marketing campaigns both online and offline.
• Responsible for implementation and management the web analytics and attribution platforms.
• Review and analyse web analytics and attribution platforms to provide insights for the eCommerce team to drive improvements in website design, sales conversions, promotional campaign performance etc.
• Highly numerate and strong data manipulation and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels of business
• Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
• Proven background in developing insightful analytics into development deliverables
• Digital marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics degree or equivalent experience desirable
• Experience of working in a diverse, multi-channel environment and digital marketing exposure (essential)
• Expert knowledge of web analytics tools and CRM software – (Microsoft CRM desirable)
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Monica Gorasia - email@example.com
Please email a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job.