Group Online eCommerce Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate ecommerce Manager looking to take the next exciting step in their career.
As the successful candidate, you will join our global client’s motivated online team and become responsible for the strategy and implementation of a holistic online proposition.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Increasing % of Online sales in 11 markets.
• Developing Direct and Indirect online sales acquisition strategy.
• Developing X-Channel strategy.
• Creating the online user experience, design, and social media blueprint, gap analysis roadmap and capability overview.
• Recommending changes to the customer journey based on analysis.
• Creating and monitoring all key performance indicators.
• Contributing to the Online Team, in order to drive collaboration in a world-class Online organisation.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Online Sales and UX.
• Experience in working in a multinational company and in a global environment, ideally telecoms.
• Experience in road mapping and large implementations.
• Proven track record in successful delivery.
• Experience in working with virtual teams’.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Jo Curtis at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.