E-commerce Furniture Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers as an E-commerce Furniture Manager.
As the successful candidate, you will manage and coordinate all aspects of furniture online with a focus on maximising commercial performance, effectively presenting furniture proposition online and delivering a seamless customer experience within both store and customer services.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing and planning new ranges.
• Co-ordinating photography requirements.
• Reviewing sales and stock.
• Designing website improvements to drive how furniture is marketed via emails and other online marketing channels.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• Experience working within furniture for a comparable retailer, or have a strong background in furniture Buying or Merchandising.
• A proven track record of understanding the complexities of the furniture category and how this relates to Online.
• An all rounder who is capable and willing to manage all aspects.
• The ability to demonstrate commercial, visual, creative, project management and analytical skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• A team player.
• An understanding of the online market place (advantageous).
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.