PROJECT MANAGER – DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (6 month contract)
PROJECT MANAGER – DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Welywn Garden City
£Attractive + Benefits
We require a project manager for the implementation of a Digital Asset Management system and service. The business owns, generates and procures a vast quantity of long-term media assets, product imagery, video, lifestyle, creative photography, brand identity graphics, third-party content, artwork and stock imagery
What you’ll deliver
• To implement a digital asset management system and BAU service using existing Tesco platforms, technology (Mediabin) and dedicated resource as part of a UK Marketing Operational Efficiency Programme
• To act as primary liaison between IT, UK Marketing business users and operational teams to identify, plan and configure the DAM to support a wide range of end user requirements (including user access, role/permission structures, metadata schemas, asset identification, classification, ingestion, approval, storage, retrieval, re-purpose and distribution workflows).
• To understand high level business needs with a focus on how Digital Asset Management can support those needs; with the ability to quantify cost and time savings.
• To coordinate the collection, categorisation, preparation and upload of Tesco’s existing media assets using dedicated resource.
• To manage both a technical roadmap and a stakeholder engagement plan, leading to a culture change towards digital asset management and use at Tesco.
• To design and maintain an effective asset management service ensuring assets are efficiently categorised, tagged, uploaded, version controlled and available to meet business critical deadlines.
• Identify and operationalise training and support so that ability to use the DAM is broadly permeated through the business
• Ensure that any digital assets produced for Tesco globally are (or can be adapted or transformed to be) suitable for all channels, including Print, Web, Social Media, Mobile and Email
• Demonstrable understanding of working with and on taxonomies and metadata.
• Understanding of both the technical and operational challenges of changing working practices around assets.
• Excellent understanding of the process of photography and professional shoots
• Excellent knowledge of creating, retouching, optimising and delivering imagery across multiple channels.
• Knowledge of InDesign and Quark, illustration file formats and Illustrator; still image file & video file formats – PhotoShop, media processing technology, batching tools, and content storage (file types incl. JPEG, TIFF, GIF, Adobe (PSD, AI, PDF, FLASH)
• Experience in working with all types of media.
• Demonstrable experience managing digital asset management systems.
• Significant experience of people and project management, with an emphasis on strategy, planning and analysis/ review.
• Substantial process design experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Odette Beattie email@example.com
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job