Senior E-commerce Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced E-commerce Manager looking to take the next exciting step in their career.
Our multi-channel retail client is looking for a Senior E-commerce Manager to manage the day-to-day commercial trading and online marketing campaigns for all online marketing channels, including affiliates/PPC/SEO/Email.
Reporting to the Head of E-commerce, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Proactively managing, developing & trade the websites and deliver budgeted sales.
• Manage, develop and implement all ECRM campaigns.
• Supporting all E-commerce marketing activity including PPC and Affiliate programmes.
• Deliver customer acquisition projects on time/budget with agreed outcomes.
• Working with the SEO agency and implementing recommended changes.
• Working with design team to ensure all online creative is delivered to brief and on time.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Degree level in marketing or business related area.
• 3-4 years experience in an international retail online marketing environment.
• Experience in Affiliate programmes, PPC, SEO, Display Advertising and Social Media & PR.
• Strong copywriting skills.
• You should be numerate with a good quality to spot trends and extract learning’s from data.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.