This is a career defining job opportunity. The Brand, international customer base, salary package and scope of the role make this one of the most interesting online ecommerce jobs in Europe.
Joining as The Ecommerce Director you will be coming on board at a key point in this company’s evolution. Not only will you take full ownership of an impressively large international online P&L with double digit year on year growth, you will take a wider leadership role in the business, helping the board lead a cultural change from a Catalogue company that sells online, to an online company that produces DM.
We are welcoming applications from candidates with the following experience:
• E-commerce Selling: Candidates for this role will have been responsible for a significant online e-commerce P&L.
• Development: Candidates must have managed and developed digital sales channels (i.e. online/mobile)
• Marketing: Have been closely involved with or responsible for an online marketing and CRM strategy.
• Analytically Creative: Commercial creativity combined with a deep focus on data and testing.
• Technology: Candidates must be technically aware and be able to deliver a vision using technology.
• International: It is not essential to have international experience but useful.
• Retail experience: It is not essential to have retail experience but likely that this successful candidate will have experience of product retail, fashion experience will be an added benefit but not essential.
As well as relevant experience, we are also seeking someone with excellent leadership skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If would like to apply for this role, or find out more, please contact Patrick Tame at Beringer Tame on 01256 881033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.