At Virgin Money we are on an amazing quest – to build a different kind of bank. A bank which aims to make ‘everyone better off’ – our customers, colleagues, company shareholders, corporate partners and the communities we serve.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an E-Commerce Manager to lead and manage the online sales and service development of Virgin Money’s Mortgage offerings, both direct to customers and via our intermediary lending platform. They will be responsible for developing and delivering the Mortgage agenda through our online channels to achieve sales and lead generation targets, increase customer engagement and conversion levels and improve operating efficiency. They will have a strong operational knowledge gained within a multi-channel organisation and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders to obtain support and execute plans.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and deliver the online Mortgage agenda to achieve targeted sales, service and conversion levels from the Mortgage business
• Engaging with key business stakeholders and leaders to obtain support and socialise / execute plans and projects
• Act as the digital representative on key corporate projects and initiatives concerning Mortgages
• Develop lead generation and cross-channel sales capability to maximise conversion, working with other channels as appropriate
• Manage the online, sales and service development of the Mortgages online offering on an ongoing basis, prioritising changes where appropriate to meet targets
• Embed a culture of customer-centric continuous improvement and ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything that we do
• Act as key link between Distribution, Contact Centres and Operations as you look to maximise cross-channel Mortgage sales and service capabilities to improve customer experience and enhance commercial performance
• Develop and implement proposals to improve user experience both online and offline
• Obtain customer and market insight from a variety of sources (call listening, questionnaires, blogs and focus groups), propose and implement changes to improve online Mortgage and protection propositions
• Develop and maintain effective MI in order to monitor and utilise customer insight
• Ensure work is carried out in full compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, and TCF principles
To be considered you will have extensive experience in online sales and service from both a B2B and B2C perspective and strong digital experience gained in customer centric organisation. You will possess a deep understanding of online user experience and have a proven track record of improving sales and service performance in an online or multi-channel environment. Financial services experience is preferred, as is knowledge of the Mortgage business, experience within regulated environments.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To be considered, please email a CV and Covering Letter telling us why you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com, quoting the Job Title in the subject line.