Email Design / Social Executive
About the Company...
This long established business has a number of online information and ecommerce sites that cater to every need of their massive customer base. They’re not only passionate about the brand, but also the products and services they deliver to their users, and they’re now looking for a new team member who will share that enthusiasm and help drive the online business to the next level.
About the Role...
The ecommerce arm is growing constantly and to accelerate the next phase, they are seeking an Email Design / Social Executive who will take charge of the design of their emails and contribute to their social. Responsibilities include (though not limited to):
• Design, produce and deliver key emails including order status, newsletter and specific campaigns, with a view to driving sales and maximising customer retention
• Automate, test and optimise all emails
• Analyse the results of all email campaigns, to understand the performance and help to tailor campaigns/segmentation going forward
• Support the development and optimisation of the social media channels – by updating facebook and twitter with news and promos
• Work together with the rest of the marketing, content and merchandising teams in order to create and optimise email and social campaigns
• Analyse and report on KPI’s and ROI to the senior management team
If this is starting to sound like your next role and you tick all the boxes below, drop me a line…
• Solid email design skills, with portfolio
• Hands on knowledge and experience with Adobe Fireworks CS5, HTML , CSS, PhotoShop etc
• Experience with Email Service Providers (e.g. Responsys advantageous) as well as analytics packages like Google Analytics and Omniture
• Experience with social media platforms, and customer engagement / brand awareness
• You’ve got a passion for the online world, client or agency side
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07834 517 376