Ecommerce Manager - Glasgow
About the Company...
This very successful online retailer has been growing continually for the last few years, and are now updating their platform as well as increasing their product offering and expanding their reach into different countries. As specialist retailers they know what their customers want and just how to deliver
About the Role...
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Ecommerce Manager. Responsibilities include…
• Manage the online store on a day to day basis – including content management / writing, merchandising, monitoring sales through analytics
• Developing the strategy for the ecommerce site – coming up with creative ideas for functionality and design changes, as well as performing competitor analysis
• Hands on management of online marketing; SEO, PPC, email, affiliate, display and social, and developing strategy
• Project Management of site development and functionality changes, overseeing 3rd party agencies
• Management and development of the social channels – hands on with customer engagement, brand develop and awareness, and content generation (blog posts, social content)
• Experience working as an Ecommerce Manager, happy to roll up sleeves and get involved of all areas of the ecommerce business
• Very comfortable and experienced with Analytics packages – using them to assess customer behaviour, product sales, best sellers – site usage in general
• Used to working across merchandising, content management / generation, online marketing, and project management
• You’re a multi-tasker who loves digital and is looking for a strategic role as well as hands on responsibilities
• Experienced with PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email marketing and Social media
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07834 517 376