Head of Search
7thingsmedia is looking for a highly experienced Head of Search to join our growing client services team, working across a portfolio of brands such as Agent Provocateur, boohoo.com, Liberty London & Ted Baker. This role is ideal for a commercially confident Account Director/Search Director looking to join a growing award-winning digital media agency.
- Management and development of search team.
- Ensuring a consistent high quality of service and delivery across all search campaigns.
- Strategic overview and on-going management of the SEO and PPC campaigns to meet agreed objectives.
- Supporting client services to meet client objectives by creating and delivering industry-leading search campaigns.
- Attendance of key client meetings.
- Assist with new business meetings and pitches.
- On-going innovation and development of 7thingsmedia’s search offering.
- Representing 7thingsmedia by speaking at events and publishing thought leadership.
- Maximise synergies between paid and other media channels (affiliates, display, lead generation, PPC, SEO, social media & ATL).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of SEO & PPC experience.
- Previous management experience within a digital agency.
- Hands on experience of running PPC accounts, technical SEO consultancy and link management.
- Experience of multilingual SEO & PPC programmes.
- Experience with major analytics systems.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to execute and drive all aspects of projects and deadlines effectively with minimal direction after initial project planning.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) with peers and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact 7thingsmedia regarding this position.