Head of Analytics
We have a great new role working for an innovative and multi-award winning Digital Agency in Berkshire! Following a great period of success, they are looking to add to their talented Digital Team with a number of specialist roles.
As part of their growing portfolio of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) clients, we are looking for a new team member who will be responsible for measurement of client’s website performance and delivering actionable insights to the client. This is a ‘hands on’ role, where you will use your experience of using Google Analytics and website A/B and Multivariate testing.
You will be Google Analytics qualified. You will be comfortable with designing website tests. Strong numerical skills and an analytical brain are essentials for this role.
You will have good client facing skills, be confident in training clients, happy to conduct regular face-to-face reviews and making recommendations to further improve site performance.
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading conversion rate optimisation agencies taking a lead role in web analytics and CRO. Candidates with solid experience and a real appetite to improve and learn with the best are essential.
• Google Analytics Qualified
• Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Report writing skills
• Client facing skills
• Great spoken and written English
• Must have full and advanced understanding Google Analytics and have good experience using a variety of analytics tools and systems
• Genuine self-interest and passion in website analytics and website optimisation
• A good understanding of website usability
• Other Google certifications
• Exposure to other areas of online marketing (SEO, PCC)
• Exposure to offline marketing
• Strong statistical modelling skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Head of Analytics
Salary: £40-50K + Benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £300
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!