We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Ecommerce Coordinator to join our growing online marketing team.
You will work alongside the Ecommerce Manager, assisting in developing & growing the revenue of our ecommerce website and improving the customer experience online.
• Ensuring all content, including product specifications, are up to date and correct.
• Setting up new products/ranges/categories on the website.
• Build promotions & pages for marketing campaigns using the CMS system
• Plan, coordinate and implement all aspects of merchandising for the website in consultation with the Ecommerce Manager
• Produce web friendly copy for promotions across the site
• To foresee any issues that may affect the website and to take the necessary action to proactively resolve them.
• Provide support in planning, setting up and implanting online promotions and discounts.
• Brief & work with web designer on optimizing the onsite creative
• Produce site analytics reports in line with key website KPIs on a weekly basis
• Work with the DC Operations Manager and the Supply Chain Manager to maintain optimal inventory level
• Work with customer services team on implementing customer feedback to continually improve the customer experience
• Monitor competitor activity and offer recommendations/ideas for improvements to the site where necessary.
Key skills and competencies:
• Proven experience in an ecommerce environment (international ecommerce experience an advantage)
• Experience of using Content Management Systems
• Experience of online merchandising preferable
• Good copywriting skills
• An interest in Ecommerce
• Analytical with a strong trading focus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic team player
• Strong organisational skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
• Basic HTML experience an advantage
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Head of HR, Crabtree & Evelyn
Please email a covering letter, detailing your current remuneration package, and CV explaining your suitability for the job.