Senior E-Commerce Manager
A successful upmarket multi-channel retailer is looking for an experienced Senior E-Commerce Manager to join its team based in London.
You key responsibility will be to implement an online marketing plan that drives traffic to the company’s website and footfall to its shops, delivering sales in line with the multi-channel marketing plan and budget. You will also be responsible for delivering a fantastic online customer experience via the content and functionality of the company’s website in order to maximise engagement with the brand and conversion to sales.
• Working with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders in the business to devise the online marketing plan and to ensure it is delivered on time and within budget
• Increasing traffic levels to the website via SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media and delivering sales from these channels in line with forecast
• Growing the company’s email database in line with targets and delivering an email marketing plan which achieves opening, click-through, conversion and sales targets
• Supporting retail initiatives via email marketing and other effective and appropriate online marketing activity.
• Ensuring that all website content is accurate, up-to-date, on-brand-appropriate and optimized for SEO
• Delivering all seasonal content updates to the website in line with the off-line marketing plan and liaising with the Product Team to maximise the effectiveness of product merchandising on the site
• Making sure that the website functionality meets customers expectations and is on par with or exceeds the functionality of key competitors’ sites
• Accessing future business requirements to ascertain how the website will need to be developed and delivering what is required
• Providing pre- and post-change analysis for measuring the success of functional changes to the website
• Providing accurate information about online traffic, sales and performance of the website as and when required
• Managing and developing the online marketing team
• Any other duties that are reasonably required
You will have a minimum of three years experience managing a successful commercial website within a multi-channel retail environment. You must have an excellent understanding of online marketing (SEO, PPC, affiliate, email and social media activity), e-commerce best practise and data analysis. You must also have a commercial outlook with an excellent understanding of the multi-channel retail environment, good communication skills and previous experience of managing people and developing a team. Above all, you should be a team player with a can-do, proactive approach and a passion for online marketing.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the job.