Affiliate Account Manager
7thingsmedia is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning affiliate management team, working across a portfolio of brands such as Agent Provocateur, boohoo.com, Liberty London & Ted Baker. This role is ideal for a candidate currently in employment at an affiliate network or agency.
• Day to day responsibility for leading and managing affiliate account performance (within portfolio).
• Undertake monthly to quarterly face to face meetings with client & publisher contacts.
• Undertake and deliver business reviews on key customer accounts and contribute to quarterly business reviews on other customers across your team as deemed relevant.
• Take an active role in new business pitches.
• Work closely with the Client Services Director to ensure targets for revenue across your portfolio (publisher and advertiser) are upheld and exceeded.
• Team management – mentor and train team members in-line with company and HR objectives and carry-out regular development conversations and performance reviews.
• Monitor time reporting for your team to ensure effective allocation of resource in-line with customer segmentation and overall efficiency goals.
• Educated to a degree level
• At least two years experience in affiliate marketing
• Understanding of the different online marketing channels
• Strategic client management experience
• Proven ability to build strong relationships at a senior level
• High level of commercial awareness
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Proven ability to handle pressure
• Proven team management and leadership experience (Preferred)
• Self- motivated, positive and tenacious
• A willingness to learn and to experience on-going personal growth
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact 7thingsmedia regarding this position.