Database Marketing Analyst
Responsibility for the delivery of data extractions and campaign analysis to support
business decisions. The data extractions and analysis must be of a relevant and
compliant nature, requiring a person with excellent understanding of the Legal &
General databases (or ability to quickly learn this) and high standards of expectation of
- Delivery of campaign / data extractions that are accurate and relevant in a
timely manner, including data extracts for marketing mailings, market research,
and IFA (Independent Financial Advisor) customer listings.
- To provide database expertise on the information available for data extraction,
and provide analytical expertise to help optimise campaign targeting in line with
- Liaise with external companies for data processing when appropriate.
- Use of SQL coding & data manipulation to deliver data extracts and analysis.
- Develop and maintain working relationships to ensure that data available for
data extractions is accurate and complete.
- Develop post campaign analysis reports on performance of campaigns.
- Make recommendations on how future campaign performance can be
The Legal & General Group is a FTSE 100 company and one of the best known and
most highly respected financial services companies in the UK. Our aim is to deliver
value for money products and services, backed by consistently strong investment
performance, sound financial advice and excellent service, so it will come as no
surprise that we’ve also created an exceptional career environment. We can offer
talented individuals a wide range of opportunities across various business areas.
Our Kingswood office is located in the relaxed setting of leafy Surrey, yet it is five
minutes’ walk from the local train station, Kingswood. Junction 8 of the M25 is also
approximately ten minutes drive.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes a Staff Pension scheme,
competitive bonus, 22 days holiday, life assurance, share schemes and more.
- SQL and database skills are essential and having experience of using databases of at
least 1 million customers is desirable, though not essential.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to progress in the area of
database marketing and customer analysis.
- Experience of analytical tools such as SAS is desirable, though not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
business are also a pre-requisite.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
For further information please contact Lauren Eyles, Recruitment Consultant,