ecommerce Business Analyst
Ecommerce Business Analyst | Sports & Outdoor fashion|North London| £40 - £45k + Great benefits
About the Company...
Have you got knowledge of ecommerce merchandising systems? Are you an outstanding communicator and team contributor? Would you like to work in a people centred company trading in sports and outdoor fashion as an Ecommerce Business Analyst? Then this could be the role for you! The company sells products in over 190 countries and owns large household name brands.
About the Role...
As a key part of our team, you will be responsible for using your technical knowhow to solve problems and contribute to project delivery. You’d also design detailed business and technical specifications for programming, both in house and 3rd party development. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Providing analysis of the application and business process problems, recommend application solutions as well as day-to-day trouble shooting support
• Participate in gap analysis / blueprinting activities, and take a lead in defining technical solutions to functional requirements.
• Applying configuration changes to applications and coordinate testing efforts
• Ensuring a high quality business system through coordinated, robust and global testing, and documentation,
• Scheduling and delivering specialist application training and knowledge transfer to, and between, key users throughout the business
• Describing, documenting and maintaining business processes in the application, whilst keeping track of all functional tasks and changes to the application and business processes
• Application knowledge of ecommerce merchandising systems, ideally WebSphere commerce Proficient in programming languages, J2ee, Java, XML, HTML, SQL demonstrable understanding of CSS.
• Experience of developing interfaces and understanding interfaces between systems, including full appreciation of error trapping
• You need to be a self-starter, taking full ownership of deliverables and to contribute effectively in all aspects of Group IT by providing quality service.
• You’ll have a sound understanding of customer service and the ability to recognise and manage global implications of changes
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Adam by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07703 189303