APAC Franchise E-Commerce Manager
This role provides technical expertise and leadership to drive E-commerce sales in the APAC Zone franchise markets. Ensuring markets interpret the International E-commerce strategy into local plans that are in line with the brand positioning. This role also drives new customers acquisition and growing average customer value and reviews execution to improve ROI and shape the future APAC E-commerce strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• To communicate and implement the global E-commerce strategy, guiding franchisees on E-commerce mechanics and operational processes.
• To develop short and long term E-commerce strategy and performances objectives for APAC franchisees.
• To liaise with franchise organisations to develop an understanding of the requirements and deliverables of E-commerce channels in each APAC market.
• To support the APAC Franchise Account Directors in getting franchise sign-off for E-commerce system implementation.
• Tp embed E-commerce principles and facilitate best practice sharing among franchise markets.
• Project management
• Experience in developing and building online marketing programmes
• Experience in using social media and customer comments to enhance awareness and conversion.
• Online marketing experience, preferable from a retail environment.
• Stakeholder management.
• Experience in working with Franchisees preferred
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Kay Ang (Ms)
APAC HR Business Partner
The Body Shop International (Asia Pacific) Pte Limited
3 Killiney Road
#06-02/06, Winsland House 1, Singapore 239519
Ph: +65 6836 2322 DID: +65 6238 9142
Please e-mail a covering letter and an updated CV with your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.