About the Company
An incredible opportunity to drive the Ecommerce channel for an established, luxury, british menswear brand as their ecommerce Manager. This is a senior role with the clear objective of doubling their online sales. Fancy a new challenge?
About the Role
• Create the Online strategy and ensure it is delivered on time, within budget and meets sales targets
• Deliver all product launches and seasonal content updates working with the content marketing teams.
• Merchandise the site effectively thinking about conversion and customer experience
• Create the online marketing strategy and implement using internal and external resource
• Propose enhancements to the website to improve both the customer journey and conversion potential. Reporting & analysis of deployed functionality
• Regularly review, analyse and report on site and sales performance and key metrics.
• Work closely with the CEO to define and implement your online strategy.
• Three year’s + experience managing a successful e-commerce website – ideally in a multi-channel retail environment
• Passionate about your achievements and can demonstrate methodology used.
• Demonstrate understanding of online marketing channels including SEO/SEM, affiliate, social, email
• Commercial, analytical and numerate with a strong focus on trading, how to maximise sales and grow the business – key experience with web analytics
• Strong technical understanding – ideally in ecommerce technology and having managed website development projects.
• Good communication skills, both internally and to the online customers
• Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Jonathan by clicking on the Apply Now button or give me a call on 07711 545008