Audience Analytics Manager
Working in the newly formed Audience Marketing and Intelligence team, the Audience Analytics Manager will be responsible for the delivery of insight and analysis to internal clients within Centaur's Business Publishing division.
They will liaise with commercial, editorial and marketing teams to identify key metrics and performance indicators that will help increase revenues, increase response to marketing campaigns and improve user experience. By combining information from the web analytics system and a brand new, state of the art subscription and user management system they will deliver dashboards and in-depth reports that will create usable insight and feedback for the company.
They will champion the use of analysis within the department and throughout the division.
- Take ownership of the web analytics system (SiteCatalyst) and the business intelligence tools provided by the new Audience Management system (Abacus Advance).
- Understand the requirements of editorial, commercial and marketing teams in order to tailor reports and dashboards to provide actionable analysis.
- Education and training of the commercial and editorial teams as to the value of analytics and how they can be used to drive improved performance.
- Working with the Finance & Digital Content Production teams to ensure that high value, integrated reporting is in place to drive improved performance.
- Make use of other data sources such as Experian Hitwise and Social Networks to add insight to data captured internally.
- Ensure all websites are tagged appropriately so that the agreed metrics are captured.
- Conduct regular audits of analytics tags to identify gaps and errors.
- Introduce change management procedures so new requirements for analysis are captured formally and any necessary changes are tested and deployed in a controlled fashion.
- Work with marketing team to optimise campaign selections and user journeys to increase response rates.
- Work with project teams to ensure that analytics requirements are built into new product developments.
- Manage the process by which regular reports and/or dashboards are created and distributed. These processes should be automated wherever possible.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis ensuring that objectives are fully understood and that relevant data is delivered in a timely and professional way
- Develop benchmarking of key metrics across Business Publishing products.
- Manage a team of two analysts.
- Advanced user of web analytics systems such as SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Coremetrics or Google Analytics. Specific knowledge of SiteCatalyst implementation is an advantage but not essential.
- Advanced knowledge of database analysis
- Experience of innovative ways of presenting data.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with experience presenting and explaining analysis to senior management staff.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org