New Business Sales Executive
Our client is one of the world’s leading businesses who have performed at a phenomenal level over the last few years. They provide various data and analytical services in both the B2C and B2B markets in almost 100 countries. They currently own and operate a number of market leading Digital products which they are looking to develop further.
Their ever expanding, sophisticated and unique suite of digital products gives them a distinct advantage over their competition.
A strong period of growth has created this new position.
The New Business Sales Executive (Telesales) is responsible for supporting the sales teams in order to drive new business sales across business development, agency and client development. The successful candidate will be working on a diverse group of campaigns to drive lead generation and data cleansing in key vertical markets. This is an entry level sales role that that would suit a recent graduate looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop a sales career within the digital marketing arena.
1. Lead generation - Work a variety of sources (CRM /Website leads/ Ammo/ own initiative) to identify and prioritise leads for new business.
2. Appointment making - Contact leads with the aim of qualifying and obtaining a meeting / demo, thus creating an opportunity.
3. Data cleansing – Outbound calling to validate contacts and their details within existing customers, prospects and partner accounts.
4. Centralised sales point - Ensure incoming leads (phone / web) are qualified and processed within 24 hours to ensure a first-class customer experience.
5. Strategy & Reporting- Participate and contribute to group strategy, reporting on key management metrics
6. Meeting & exceeding KPI’s – including phone activity (duration / volume of calls), lead generation, conversion to order, data quality
1 Commercial awareness – the ability to understand commercial challenges, interpret data and identify associated business opportunities
2 Strong personal organization - the ability to prioritise tasks and ensure key targets are met
3 Excellent attention to detail – to ensure high levels of data quality
3 Articulate and professional telephone manner - previous experience of sales or customer service an advantage
4 Personal Drive – a highly motivated, self starter who is prepared to go ‘the extra mile’
5 Thirst for knowledge – an interest and desire to learn about the wider digital marketing landscape
6 Experience of Microsoft Office is essential: Word, Excel and Outlook
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: New Business Sales Exec –Digital Insights & Analytics
Salary: £20-22K + 10K Bonus & Benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!