Scribbler is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join the team based in London. The role will report to the CEO, manage a small team, and take responsibility for growing the ecommerce business.
In this varied and challenging role you’ll be joining an established high street retailer with a great brand and ambitious plans for online growth. As a hands-on ecommerce expert you’ll be looking forward to taking the brand to the next level.
Scribbler is the most exciting greeting card retailer in the UK. We are known and loved by our customers for our focus on great design and edgy humour. Take a look around the website or pop into one of our stores and you’ll see why!
- Shape and deliver the ecommerce strategy for the company, and manage the ecommerce team.
- Set the website KPIs and maximise site traffic and conversion opportunities.
- Analyse online traffic and sales performance and deliver reports to the board of directors.
- Manage and improve the online marketing activities both in-house and via agencies (SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Email), adhering to a strict CPA.
- Work with external suppliers and internal designers to ensure a steady flow of new and exciting product to the website.
- Manage website content, online promotions and visual merchandising.
- Liaise with the 3rd party fulfilment company.
- Work with the web development agency to implement website updates and improvements.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and competitor activity, constantly looking for new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and already have experience as a B2C ecommerce manager, preferably in multi-channel retail, with P&L and line management responsibility, and a proven history of improving online sales.
An expert knowledge of digital marketing and ecommerce technologies is essential.
£35k - £45k dependent on experience.
Performance related bonus.
20 days paid holiday excluding statutory public holidays.
Excellent career potential.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply by email to email@example.com
please email a covering letter and CV detailing your relevant experience and suitability for the job.