JustGiving, founded in 2000, is an organisation whose purpose is to help to maximise income for charities worldwide. We have a vision of a world in which “anybody who can give does give “. We will achieve our vision by creating globally relevant, fundraising tools and expertise and by collaborating closely with companies, charities, event organisers, technology providers, developers and media companies.
We are an unusual company in that we have a very strong sense of social purpose combined with a balanced business model which focuses equally on users, employees and philanthropic investors whilst observing the disciplines of a sustainable growing business which drives continuous improvements for charities.
JustGiving has an exciting new growth plan and a mission to become the most popular provider of charitable giving solutions worldwide. Since formation in 2000, we have helped organisations raise over £1bn and have operations in the UK, USA, Japan and Holland. We are partnered with 10,000 charities. 200+ multi-national companies, 50+ event organisers, 70 application developers as well as global technology providers such as Facebook, Active Networks, PayPal, Salesforce and Vodafone.
About the role
As Acquisition Manager, you will work to acquire a large amount of new users on the JustGiving platform, across all markets & audiences (including B2C and B2B), by focusing first on the most promising markets and our high value segments. Reporting to the Segment Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Leading the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
• Evaluating and recommending the appropriate methods for meeting JustGiving’s acquisition goals
• Developing and implementing acquisition marketing strategies which will attract new active users, across all regions, starting in the UK & APAC
• Defining all acquisition reporting requirements, and conduct analysis to identify best performing channels & identify high value segments within B2C and B2B (charities, companies, partners) with a focus on consumer as a priority.
• Managing all Search Marketing activity – campaign implementation & performance, budget planning and management, agency relationship.
• Identifying new and innovative opportunities + test & learn new potential acquisition channels (affiliation, LinkedIn and Facebook, partnerships, etc) to support global acquisition activity and to complement regional marketing activity.
• Working with rest of marketing team & product to deliver integrated communications programs, ensure consistent user experience for leads and new users, high conversion & maximise life time value.
• Regularly briefing Product Development, IT and Customer Service staff across the business in order to keep them appropriately updated on acquisition campaigns.
• Ensuring the JustGiving brand and PR strategies are embraced by all acquisition activity.
You will be a self motivated, enthusiastic and passionate individual who is educated to honours degree level (or equivalent). You’ll also have:
• 3 years proven experience running acquisition campaigns for large websites across different markets (client or agency side)
• Experience with SEM/SEO, Display and Facebook (both in-app and direct) advertising
• Demonstrable experience with freemium business models; community sites, social networks or recommendation sites, a plus
• Solid financial management and analysis skills and a demonstrable ability to manage spend effectively
• The ability to effectively meet deadlines and work independently with minimal guidance
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills
• Native-level English and additional languages are a plus
• A passion for online social networks and advertising
In return for everything that you can bring, we pay competitive market rates and can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger, with plenty of opportunities to learn – and of course enjoy it at the same time.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Are you the one we are looking for? If this sounds like you, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us to our People Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We embrace diversity in our applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant will have eligibility to work in the UK.