Performance Marketing Manager
Nokia makes adventure possible everywhere, every day. Adventure is any size, and happens anytime and anywhere. It's not limited to only big experiences. It is accessible and 'on your terms'. Adventure shakes up the conventional so that people can lead more interesting, exciting and richer lives.
Do you deliver world class marketing campaigns? Do you want to reach a global audience and influence millions of people?
If so, it is time to join Nokia!
Nokia are looking to recruit an experienced performance marketing practitioner to take the lead in delivering world-class performance marketing campaigns. You will maximize media return on investment through end-to-end campaign management from excellent planning, governance and optimization throughout.
• Digital media planning and guidance for prioritized global campaigns, including investment guide, asset requirements, input into UX planning, target setting and reporting requirements.
• Continuous performance management and optimization for prioritized product launch and always-on activities.
• Lead strategic projects to build performance marketing capability.
• Proficient in budget allocation using forecast models such as diminished returns and attributions.
• Significant experience of performance driven digital marketing and media planning.
• In depth knowledge of Email, PPC, Display, Social, Affiliate and SEO channels.
• Demonstrable results in the following:
• Performance display (Criteo/Strug, ad network, ad exchanged, DSP/RTB).
• Key word strategy.
• Super affiliate governance and management (Tradedoubler).
• Social performance campaigns (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or other platforms).
• Demonstrable track records in managing complex performance marketing activities resulting in lifted ROI.
• Knowledge in tracking and tagging (DFA, Site Catalyst and tag management system).
• Exposure to mobile marketing.
• Superb English skills and ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices. Superb phone communications skills.
Key competencies & experiences
• Experience of working in a digital agency environment.
• Can read and write in strategic languages is a bonus (French, Italian, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Indonesian or Thai).
• Background in online advertising, eCommerce, online travel or a global brand with a lead generation business model.
Impact & Decision making
• Commercial acumen with a lot of common sense.
• Results-focused leader with a demonstrated track record of making informed decisions quickly.
• A passion for problem-solving and a genuine curiosity about how consumers research and make purchase decisions.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please join our online communities >
LinkedIn Group - Nokia: Global Careers
Facebook - Nokia Future Talent
Pinterest - Nokia Official