eCommerce Optimisation Manager
Nokia makes adventure possible everywhere, every day. Adventure is any size, and happens anytime and anywhere. It's not limited to only big experiences. It is accessible and 'on your terms'. Adventure shakes up the conventional so that people can lead more interesting, exciting and richer lives.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a strategic growth area within the marketing community at Nokia. With ever increasing pressure on every £ spent we need to constantly find creative and credible ways to attribute marketing activity. This is a core part of what the eCommerce team does; we manage an eCommerce proposition which is focused on converting digital traffic in sales on our partner’s domains. The team works directly with key local markets to optimise this proposition, whether that is through evaluating consumer journeys, exploring new channels or testing and optimizing assets etc.
This new role reports directly into the Global Head of eCommerce and will involve working with and supporting the regional optimisation heads in the day to day optimization of our eCommerce proposition within key markets. He / she will become a key ‘face’ of the global eCom team at a local level and will be responsible for increasing conversion rates and meeting sales targets. The role requires significant and deep relationships to be built within the local market teams to help them to achieve the targets that have been set by the global sales planner.
We’re looking for somebody with strong interpersonal skills who is driven and analytical. This is a demanding role in a high profile area within the business. However, it will also be an enormously rewarding one where you can expect to drive real change within the business.
The eCommerce team sits within the wider Global Digital Marketing which is part of the Marketing and Communications organization within the Markets unit.
· Weekly analysis of local data and generation of insight.
· Drive implementation of optimization tactics with local market teams and agencies
· Proactively identify optimization tactics and new opportunities.
· Design & execute optimization testing programmes.
· Regular interface and co-ordination with multiple stakeholders internally.
· Regular interface and management of external suppliers (technical / marketing)
· Continuously drive awareness for eCommerce in local markets.
Essential Skills Required:
· Proven experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
· Experience of delivering IT based projects on time and on scope
· Digital marketing and site optimisation specialism a must.
· Experience in executing testing (A/B or MVT) and ‘asset creation’
· Commercial focus and strong analytical skills
· Strong stakeholder management and networking skills
· Outstanding communication skills and cultural awareness.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please join our online communities >
LinkedIn Group - Nokia: Global Careers
Facebook - Nokia Future Talent
Pinterest - Nokia Official