CRM & Analytics Executive
Agent Provocateur is looking for CRM & Analytics Executive who will be responsible for CRM and e-mail communication with customers, briefing designers, sending communications and developing a strategic contact approach.
(email, search, affiliates, display, social media and strategic partnerships).
Be the Centre of Analytics for the eCommerce team, reporting on multiple data platforms and report back useful and intelligent insight to the Head of eCommerce and further members of the eComm team.
Management of customer insight programme. Ensuring all e-mails are designed built and sent out on time, ideally with the skills to design and code emails.
Constantly review our customer insight programme and develop it into a full and comprehensive customer conversion, segmentation and retention strategy.
Daily reporting and analysis across all channels
Effectively report back findings and produce intelligence which can be actioned effectively.
Understand the AP customers and put them at the heart of he business.
Work effectively with teams across AP HQ.
Monitor competitor activity on a regular basis
Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
Regular, timely reporting on all campaigns.
• Three A’ Level passes, plus five good GCSE passes (A-C), including Maths and English
• 1-2 years experience of Analytics and CRM campaigns.
• Knowledge of different ESP’s and the skills to manage campaigns.
• Experience of managing email channel
• Analytical skills for accurate reporting.
• Understanding of CRM campaigns and reporting systems.
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams at the same time and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
• Strong analytics mind to produce interesting and thought provoking reports.
• Excellent attention to detail – someone who takes care to ensure accuracy down to the smallest detail
• Passionate about the internet and online retail
• Self-starter who likes to use their own initiative and takes ownership for their own projects and tasks
• Reliable and hard-working
• Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, and a focus on solving-problems
• Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please email covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org