Marketing Planning Consultant
Join the Co-operative Banking Group as a Campaign Consultant – Online Marketing and be part of an organisation that puts our customers and communities at the heart of all our business decisions.
The Marketing and Communications Team for General Insurance deliver a high volume of marketing campaigns in order to fulfil the business plan and deliver over 100,000 policy sales in 2012. In this role you will be a key part of the team and carry out a range of tasks such as day to day management of the affiliate marketing programme, paid for search campaigns and search engine optimisation. You will also play an important part in the budget management and sales planning processes and be a key liaison with other business areas such as Compliance and PR. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals with excellent analytical skills and experience of managing direct response campaigns.
•Develops online campaign plans to support business objectives.
•Apply past learning, assessment of competitor strategies, customer behaviour, cost and scale of media as well as Return on Investment and business case requirements.
•Assist in the management of budgets and accruals in line with agreed processes.
•Assesses opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency as well as customer response by recommending challenges to media plans, creative and formats.
To do the role of Campaign Consultant – Online Marketing successfully you’ll need to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
· Professional Marketer with a track record of delivery in a heavily regulated industry
· Has worked closely with Media and Creative Agencies to deliver great direct response campaigns.
· Good understanding of evaluation of marketing and sales performance and has good (planning/media) brief writing skills.
· Highly numerate with well developed analytical skills.
· Advanced Excel skills with experience of pivot tables and complex formulae.
· Experience of managing SEO and PPC would be an advantage
· Strong communication skills
· An understanding and appreciation of process flows and quality controls
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Strong commercial focus with good understanding of the markets in which we operate.
· Aptitude for making improvements based upon sound research and past learning’s – able to distil learning’s quickly and concisely.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Campaign Consultant – Online Marketing and are keen to join our rapidly expanding ethical family of businesses, we can offer you great benefits, including bonus, pension and development opportunities. We are passionate about equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.