UK Head of Marketing
About the Company
An inspirational gift etailer with over 13 years’ experience in providing an array of gift ideas to suit every taste, gender and age group based in North West London.
About the Role
• To take on a pivotal role as the UK Head of Marketing reporting directly to the UK Country Manager.
• Take control of the marketing and ecommerce team with over 15 people with 5 direct reports to manage and motivate.
• Your business unit will be responsible for multi-variant testing, web site merchandising , PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, newsletter creation, third party re-seller relationships, social media, mobile commerce & CRM. An understanding of all key KPI’s for an on-line business is essential.
• Take ownership of the annual marketing plans and develop the strategy to deliver improved sales revenues through cost effective campaign management.
• To develop the customer database and data driven marketing initiatives and further grow a loyal customer following.
• Responsible for increasing revenues, whilst maintaining a healthy ROI.
• Generate sales potential through the creation of new channels and channel partners.
• Developing the social and mobile strategies are key channels to focus on.
• Significant experience required with a market leading retailer – demonstrating commercial success achieved.
• People, budget and marketing campaign management experience required.
• Experience of setting budgets; managing team achievements and full P&L responsibility
• Graduate with professional marketing qualifications
• Track record of creating marketing plans that deliver improved sales revenue conversions and decreased cost per acquisition.
• Solid experience in all marketing channels both on and offline – PPC, SEO, CRM, PR, Social, Affiliate marketing, email, channel marketing, mobile, display, brochures etc…
• Strong data analysis, web analytics and board level sales reporting skills.
• Solid project management skills with a great influential personality.
• Tenacious, focused and very hands on in terms of delivering successful campaigns.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: B256426BS and I'll call you.
Email contact: email@example.com