affiliate & partnership manager
About the Company...
It’s a very exciting time at this business with significant growth happening in the business and plans to go mobile and International. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to make your mark in a fast moving and lucrative space with a young and dynamic brand.
About the Role...
This is an opportunity to join a growing digital marketing team in order to grow orders and revenue. You will be responsible for growing the affiliate network and other marketing partnerships and growing significant revenue for the business. Your new role will include:
• Grow online orders in line with 2012 and 2013 targets
• Increase channel conversion rates
• Increase affiliate marketing creative CTR
• Ensure that creative is up-to-date, on brand and best in class
• Proactively create & support a portfolio of super affiliates
• Develop and grow volume of content affiliate sites
• Negotiate tenancy deals on cash back / voucher sites
• Support the web site merchandiser to improve product promotions through reward/cash back & voucher code sites
• Seek out new innovations to increase our brand awareness and order volume through the affiliate channel
• Identify and promote cross selling opportunities through partnerships with larger sites
• Conduct frequent competitor analysis to benchmark & improve our affiliate marketing performance
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
• Daily, weekly and monthly campaign management duties such as validating orders, ensuring that affiliates do not violate t’s & c’s and approve new affiliates
• Have you made a material impact to order growth through Affiliate Marketing? If yes then let’s have a chat
• 2-3 years experience in Affiliate Management
• Experience working with or managing agencies
• Highly desirable but not essential
o Previous work in the jewellery sector
• Complete attention to detail.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic team and working closely with other colleagues
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07711 545008