Website Producer- UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UK Producer within the Disney Store European team. Delivering consistent site standards across the UK platform this role will see you working with the merchandising and marketing teams to develop and continuously improve the UK website. Reporting to the European Production manager you’ll be accountable for the delivery of the production schedule, managing weekly and quarterly site changes.
Areas of responsibility
Responsibilities include implementation and optimisation of all site content on the UK Disney Store website, taking responsibility for site wide conversion.
• Ensure all aspects of the UK site are accurate and relevant
• Implement weekly/quarterly site changes in line with the merchandising plan; promotions, creative, product
• Analyse site through Omniture; recommend site enhancements and implement changes
• Optimise search results through Endecca search engine
• Create business rules to enhance up-sell / cross-sell opportunities (Rich Relevance)
• Ensure all site content and product information is accurate and adheres to SEO guidelines
• Produce and analyse weekly production reports and present findings in weekly team meetings
• Keep abreast of competitor activity, review functionality and suggest enhancements
• Build and manage relationships with other areas of the business to ensure efficient production flow
• Ability to see opportunities for efficiency gains in the production process
• Raise invoices. Follow-up and resolve any discrepancies or problems with vendor payments
• Proficient in Excel
• Understanding of ecommerce trading is essential
• Understanding of user experience, web usability and e-commerce best practice would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of Omniture or other analytics packages would be an advantage but not essential
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Articulate and effective communicator.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Competent in multi-tasking
• Flexible approach to work.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the role to Rukshana.Jabbar@disney.com remembering to state your current salary and package.