Digital Content Executive / Editor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Digital Content Executive to join an award-winning Latin American tour operator based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Content Executive will work closely with the Web Manager to create, maintain and deliver innovative and engaging digital marketing content across all digital platforms.
You will have a strong grasp of all aspects of marketing in the digital world and experience of using a CMS. An ability to write creatively and to brief is essential as is knowledge of Latin America. Experience of the social media arena is also desirable.
If you are educated to degree level, have a passion for writing, love all things Latin American and think that you meet the following requirements we would very much like to hear from you:
• Highly creative writing
• First-hand knowledge and experience of Latin America
• Understanding of the digital arena, particularly Social Media and SEO
• Excellent communication skills
• A flair for creativity and innovation
• Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
• Highly proactive and forward thinking
• Excellent team player
• Planning, organisational, project management and delivery skills
• At least two years proven experience and expertise in online content writing
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience and stating your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 30 September 2012.